Biovac has been specializing in porous coatings for medical implants since 1991. During all these years we have been able to advance in different forms of application: porous coating or plasma spray or, innovating in the choice of the materials that form this coating (Cobalt/ Chrome, Titanium, Hydroxyapatite or a double layer of Hydroxyapatite on either of the other two).
This is the selection of implant coatings we make:
- Porous coating with micro-spheres (Ti, Cr-Co, porous coating).
- Porous coating with irregular particles (Ti, Cr-Co, porous coating).
- Rough coating of Titanium (Ti plasma spray coating).
- Hydroxyapatite coating (HA, over the implant, Ti plasma spray or Co-Cr or Ti porous coating).
- Double layer plasma coating (HA + Ti, plasma spray coating).
Medical solutions with certified quality
This variety of applications and choice of materials, allows us to cover a wide range of medical solutions, all certified by our quality department, which strictly complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
Our demanding quality control forces us to validate each piece cosmetically and mechanically, issuing after the analysis, an exclusive certificate for each of our orders where we detail the results. It is a peace of mind for our clients and a professional requirement for us.
The compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certificates guarantee that our parts are validated following the procedures defined by the GHTF guide (criteria for Reporting by Competent National Authorities), in addition to this, is a tranquillity for us, something that does not appear in the certificates, but we think it is essential to continue our work in this sector.